Adding games to the library?

Yes, and there’s the related problem that while entering a new game, developers selected from the pull-down menu can’t get un-selected. So now Quizduell (2013) | Grouvee lists the wrong developer and I don’t know how to edit that.

while entering a new game, developers selected from the pull-down menu can’t get un-selected.

Yeah, i had that same problem. I’ve corrected it here (i’m a curator now).

Just completed going through the list of terrible terrible games IndieGala has given away over the years. The following games are missing. I lack the will to add them right now and i had to put the list somewhere:

Steam

Removed from Steam

Zatwor Trilogy (Fiends is a part of that) was great, it looks a lot like games my buddies made when we were 10 years old. I managed to win thanks to holes in the walls :rofl: My taste is terrible :smiley:

it looks a lot like games my buddies made when we were 10 years old

I doubt they were that bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, everyone- new user.
Sorry to hijack this thread but I felt it was relevant enough without the need to create a new one.

I have tried for some time now to add my Steam Game Library in Grouvee but no matter what I try it doesn’t work…

This is my Steam Custom url…

Just… how? I did save it in the Steam url thing in the settings page but it doesn’t add anything.

ç_ç

Any help?

I can’t see your games when i look at your profile. Go to your Profile > Privacy Settings:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/KomemiuteMangusta/edit/settings

Game details should probably be set to public for the import to work, you likely have it set to private.

Hey thanks! Didn’t think about that, I’ll try it!

YES! It did the trick! Thank you so MUCH!